Water Corporation Agreement Request

The 2 methods to ensure early release are either a multi-stage work agreement or a performance agreement. If your application is accepted, the other conditions of your land development agreement must still be met before an authorization can be granted. As soon as your request has been processed, we will send you an invoice with the corresponding fees by e-mail. We require payment before a work order for water supply can be generated. It`s an agreement between us and a developer. It allows developers to more efficiently supply water supply and/or sewer lines. They are available for large-scale, multi-level subdivisions and are based on an accepted conceptual plan that represents an overall plan that shows how a property is supplied with water and/or wastewater services that are consistent with our long-term planning. It is necessary for all multi-stage developments and before we can accept cross-linking designs. You can request a non-standard service through BuilderNet by selecting Drop a water service application. Customers seeking a service that does not meet the service levels required under our water services license must sign an agreement with Water Corporation. To cover the costs associated with supplementary agreements, a non-reimbursable administrative charge shall be levied on the following basis where: Infrastructure contributions are single charges for the provision of water and sanitation services.

Each agreement depends on the number of lots to be delivered and the scope of work. This agreement completes the Memorial on Titles as it applies to lots of more than 2000 m2. We create an agreement for your project that includes a payment plan. If a financial guarantee is required, a fee is levied by consultant depot or by agricultural development contract. Please contact us at land.servicing@watercorporation.com.au or call (08) 9420 2099. The agreements concern the water and sewerage pipes necessary for the subdivisions of at least 10 plots of land on which construction has begun. The first thing you need to do is submit an application for subdivision to the Western Australian Planning Commission (WAPC), which will forward it to us for evaluation. We`ll look at the water, sanitation, and drainage services you`ll need once your subdivision is complete. Once the above steps have taken place, we will evaluate your application based on the MSWA conditions and if all the conditions are met, we will clarify the subdivision requirements. The release of each subdivision contract is subject to all the requirements of the subdivision contract for that phase, including: b) For assets serving large residential, commercial and industrial properties where the length of the main plot per lot is greater than 20 metres per lot, the amount per lot (in a) is taken into account by the average length of the main plot per lot. Once the performance contract has been signed and all the other conditions of a land use planning contract have been met, we will clarify the conditions for subdivision. .

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.